Recommended language tests

Recommended language tests

腾达娱乐The College of Europe recommends the following international language tests:


  • IELTS - 
  • Cambridge English Qualifications -
  • TOEFL -
  • APTIS -        


  • Diplômes de l'Alliance française -
  • DELF / DALF -
  • Test de connaissance du français (TCF) -

Circumstances where language certificates are not required

腾达娱乐The College requires applicants to complete language knowledge information on the online application form.

In the following circumstances language certificates are not required. Please complete the language section, which is part of the online application form, with as much information as possible and preferably include a letter from a professor describing your language proficiency - making reference to the Council of Europe (CEFR) scales.

  1. Your university course was taught in English or French or you've spent all your secondary school education in English or French.
  2. You are a bi-lingual English/French speaker.
  3. You were an Erasmus student studying in a French or English-speaking environment and feel confident enough to follow our high-level academic courses in French and English.
  4. You can supply a certificate or a letter from a university language teacher or professor stating your level of language (French and English) in relation to the Council of Europe (CEFR) scales.    

For further information about the recommended language tests candidates should e-mail: marta.wojakowska [at]

阿拉德之怒MG平台 体育投注开户 嘉博国际网址 腾博网址 拉菲注册地址 腾博会诚信为本 博天堂网址登录 澳门太阳神网站